Tracker

>

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 25 - Mid Week Check In - grrrr

Good Morning! (well it's morning here)

Just checking in...being accountable.  It's been a challenging week with a couple late nights at work and no exercise the last two days.  Too bad stress didn't burn calories!  Today I have to journal everything that goes into this mouth.  I like thedailyplate.com for this.  I've packed healthy food for work and tonight I'll get my sweat on at the newly discovered Zumba class at the gym.  Tomorrow I have BodyPump and then Step on Saturday and Sunday.  My weigh in next week won't be until Wednesday since Monday is a holiday. I'll have to check the gym schedule for Monday, maybe try another new class?   Hopefully the last couple of days, not perfect or terrible, have kept me where I was so the next few of hitting hard will show a loss next week.

Hope everyone is well.  Remember to be nice to YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment