Tracker

>

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 10 - Bob says "One day at a time"

After Biggest Loser last night, I logged onto facebook.  I'm a huge fan of Bob Harper and of course, signed up his celebrity page so when he posts, it shows on my wall.  Of all the things that could have popped up, it was a short video on motivation.  Getting motivated and then staying there.  As he puts it, keeping your head in the game.  During this very short video he emphasizes "One Day at a Time" and that's what I'm doing today.  I just have to get through today.

I've got my water w/lemon prepped and am going to try and avoid diet soda today (because its sweet) and made irish oats for breakfast and have a big container of veggie soup for lunch.  Snacks will be low fat popcorn and a yogurt and just in case the sweet tooth hits, I've got a tiger bar and a quaker oats low fat bar.  Will try to avoid using those but at least have something not so bad if it kicks in. Ok, tonight I'll walk at the park or do a video.  I just have to get through 15 hours.  

How funny, I went  from I can do anything for 90 days to I just need to get through the next 15 hours...  Yes, I obviously do have a problem here I need to work on.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment