Tracker

>

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 22 - I am stronger than the chocolate cake!

Walking at the park alone isn't exactly my idea of a romantic Valentine's day evening but I'm gonna put on my big girl (and I do mean BIG girl..lol) panties and get out the door in a minute here! 

There was a carb/sweet buffet at work today in honor of v-day and although I had to chant "I am stronger than the chocolate cake, I am stronger than the chocolate cake" out loud every time I passed the break room until it was gone, I didn't have any!  Turns out I am stronger than the chocolate cake, who knew?  I'm also happy that I'm down 2 lbs this week.  The scale is heading in the right direction.  I feel confident going into this week and hope you do too!

Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

  1. They had a giant container of cupcakes in my breakroom so I ate my lunch in the conference room so I wouldn't get any crazy ideas!

    Awesome 2lb loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was "I am stronger than the chocolate marshmallow hearts, I am stronger than the chocolate marshmallow hearts." LOL We all have our weaknesses... sounds like you conquered your's like a pro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your success. Free food at the breakroom table is not really free, it takes our self control and commitment. Great job and keep building your willpower.

    ReplyDelete