Tracker

>

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 17 - Bob tried to kill us last night!

So as I said a few days ago, my best friend Julie has come to visit for the week and our primary goal is to eat wisely, teach me cook a little, exercise every day, teach me to cook a little, have fun and teach me to cook a little.   Well, it's difficult to lift a skillet when you can't feel your arms so it's a good thing Julie did the cooking tonight!  Last night we did the Bob Harper (who I love Love LOVE) Inside Out Strength Training workout and we were feeling it for sure.  Thought we would be limping today but we're actually feeling good like we worked out, which is how I should feel EVERY time I work out. If I'm going to work out for an hour, I should really make that hour count for all that it can..another goal.  And when I work out really hard it's easier to make better food choices because I don't want all that hard work to go for nothing.  And when I eat right, I drink my water.. it's all connected somehow...

Well we just got done eating and are heading out for a walk/jog at the park.  I'm starting to feel my motivation creeping back in, it's about time!!  Thanks to my Julie :)

Hope you're all having a great week and being good to yourselves!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! Never done his workout....I will have to try that. Keep it up girls!!

    ReplyDelete