Tracker

>

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 4 - Tone Change??...ummm..yeah

Wow.  Reading the very quick decline in the tone of my posts this week confirm what I'm feeling...I need to regroup and attack!  I'm having good intentions and poor follow through.

It's only 9:30 but I feel like I've had the life sucked right out of me this week. I'm caving into my chocolate urge at work under stress. I actually told a friend on the phone tonight that I couldn't imagine giving up chocolate cake  for  one month.  That's like saying although I want to lose weight, I want to lose it conditionally.  How can I be  opposed to taking pills to lose weight but have no conviction about giving up a problem food for a month?  I need to give that some serious thought tomorrow when I'm not so tired and pissy.

I have work to do short term for this project, short term as in working out hard this weekend (next weigh in is Monday) and  making a better food plan for next week at work and also long term...the month is almost up and this is the last year I intend to need to lose...I want to be in maintenance mode this New Year's Eve.  

Too tired and irritated to eat tonight (that's really a different concept for me too) I'm going to bed because tomorrow at 6am, my big butt better be in Body Pump class!    Lots of exercise this weekend and some much needed meditation time.

I can do this, I will do this....stay tuned  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment