Tracker

>

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 57 - Ok, here we go again!

It's getting down to the wire on this project, end date (aka 44th birthday) is 4/24 so about a month left.  Pretty much lost all control this past week and tonight I am fighting back the feelings of guilt and remorse.  I'm a good cheerleader, for others as well as myself, I'll get past this.  It's only a week, not like I went haywire for weeks on end...just a few days.  It will tip the scales though.  You and I both know it..doesn't take much.

Anyway, I spent the last few hours prepping for the work week.  My house is clean, fresh flowers out, laundry done, plants watered. I baked a chicken, made a big batch of veggie soup and have steel cut oats in the crock pot for my breakfasts. Going to hop in the shower, read one of my favorite,  most inspiring books and maybe meditate a little before bed.

I know what I have to do, I know I can make it work...you guys inspire me, thank you.  Let's do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment