Tracker

>

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 45 - Mid-weigh through this adventure

Happy Day 45, Stacey!  You're doing great.  :)  <-----This is my "speak kindly to yourself" portion of my day...lol    I'm halfway through my 90-day fitter or fatter by 44 experiment and I would have to say that although I didn't start off with quite the bang I had in mind as far as pounds lost, my numbers are showing improvement!   I screwed up last night trying to take a Step class and showed up after it had already been going for 1/2 hour so I jumped on the treadmill and am happy to say that my endurance is improved.  When I began 45 days ago, I could run for about 2 minutes and went .15 of a mile.  Last night I did 6.5 minutes and made half a mile!   So the Couch to 5K must be working!  Woo hoo :)

I'm going to keep moving forward.  I'm hoping to hit 170 by the end of this project but my immediate goal is to get to 179.  When I lost weight before, almost 4 years ago, the lowest I got was 181 pounds and that was only for one week and then I sat at the high 180's, where I'm at now, and then got right back in the 200's pretty quick.  I'm not doing that again, I'm flirting with the 180's but the romance will be short lived.  I need to get to 179 so I know I'm done losing the same weight "again" and that I'm making improvement by continuing what I started 4 years ago.  I think the running is going to be a big help.  I am gonna do this!!!!!   

Happy Day 45 everyone :)  Fight the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment